skip to main | skip to sidebar

Video and Stills ~ A Picture Portal by Zoe Milho

Friday, 18 May 2012

Reversioniong TV Commercials - Reebok Zigtech

Reebok Lewis Hamilton ZigTech 030

Reebok ZIGTECH - Mahendra Singh Dhoni 2011 (DE)

Reebok ZIGTECH - John Wall 2011 (DE)

Reebok ZIGTECH - Amir Khan In 'Reebok' Zigtech Advert 2011

Reebok ZIGTECH - Alexander Ovechkin 2011 (DE)

Reebok ZIGTECH - Dhoni 2011
Posted by Zoë Milho at 13:42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (15)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • Machinima - Live action filming, using a Second Li...
      • Reversioning TV Commercial - Realflex 'Sole' - f...
      • Reversioining TV Commercials - Reebok Zigify
      • Reversioniong TV Commercials - Reebok Zigtech
      • Reversioning TV Commercials - Easytone Womens adapts
      • Reversioning TV Commercials - Reebok Uruguay 030
      • Reversioning TV Commercials - Reebok USA
      • South Australia - Desert film
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  March (14)

About Me

My photo
Zoë Milho
I started taking Live Action Photography at gigs in Melbourne in 2005, not knowing what it would become - I still don’t. It’s primarily a place for me to share photos i’ve taken, images I've retouched and links that I find interesting. It's a fluid WIP galley at best, but a good indication of my style of work and skill. In 2005 I was an Assistant Producer and also needed a physical crutch to help me with me nerves when watching gigs solo (and needed something to hide behind, hold onto etc). With a passing interest as a default, in the intervening years that interest has grown into a beloved and at times, a sporadic hobby and an extra element I would bring to a present job in my media career when needed. My main job is working in Multimedia Production, Broadcast Technologies and Project Management (Video and Integrated Production)and Online Advertising. I live in London. I am a Dual-National (English and Australian). I am recently married to an extraordinary Portuguese man, and I go through periods where I read voraciously and paint. I play online scrabble daily.
View my complete profile